Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trader Joe's Breaded Turkey-Less Stuffed Roasts with Cranberry Stuffing and Gravy





I was trying to search for reviews on Trader Joe's Breaded Turkey-Less Stuffed Roasts with Cranberry Stuffing and Gravy but didn't see any on Google. So, I decided to write my own as I make them!

They're $4.99 at my Trader Joe's and serve two. All you do is stick them in the oven on some parchment paper, so they're very easy to make. And they could take up very little space in the oven which is great if you're fighting for oven space on Thanksgiving.



OH MY GOD. Had to take a break from writing when they came out of the oven. The smell is heavenly...




 ...and they taste even better than they smell.  You're going to want to get a lot of these.




^This is when I had to stop taking photos because they were just too tasty to wait any longer to finish eating.

(It comes with more gravy than shown here, but since it came in two packets I decided to just use one and save the rest for mashed potatoes.)


9 comments:

  1. They look really lovely. I'll be making these this coming weekend. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought these today and cannot wait to make/eat them! Always enjoyed doing a tofurkey for Thanksgiving but these might be way easier and like you said I won't get in a fight with my family over oven space. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is currently cooking in my oven. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at TJ's today and wanted to check them out. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad they changed from what they had last year. These look just like the Gardein ones. Can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had one for dinner tonight, it was absolutely delicious. It is a tad heavy on the rosemary, so if you don't like rosemary you might want to pass, otherwise perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the post. I am eating them as we speak and they are waaaaaayyyyy better then tofurky in my opinion. Great crunchy outside and surprisingly flavorful inside. Mine was missing the cranberry however. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was happy to hear you guys had a great vegan Thanksgiving, even though I wasn't there....;) I heard about these things also. They sound delish! I only wish I had a Trader Joes here! What are the ingredients? Are these soy based?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I emailed Trader Joes..they are seasonal so stock up and freeze!

    ReplyDelete